Wednesday, January 21, 2009

White Elephant in the Room.

The eyes are pretty important for your status in the line, waiting with certain nameless others bound by the silent volumes screaming to be heard through the curtains of time that have been tightly drawn shut like that time you took her and she closed herself to you, on you, over you again and again until there was nothing but your shut eyes, open mouth and the floating darkness that was filled but not quite because afterall, you were just a boy, not a boulder.

We're building around ourselves a thesis cobbled together with sheets of stained paper cuts in the flesh. So if you'll call this clean and take it to the movies then i guess I'll come along because I once looked like the sun that you used to moon over like a silly bird, singing songs about a future history that you never had. Dust rolls through your town but your can already left so you're stranded with your lists and boxes; the delivery will be delayed indefinitely. Oops.

Glamorized, idolized white image expands in the mirror and I am the spectator hovering above the deep beginning waiting for you to finish its end. He got my nose and never gave it back but I try not to think about the truth that I never cared enough to start with. Line up, why don't you?, at my door with your upturned feet, fists, fists, and slightly used hands, I never knew you weren't happy to see me go. Now that that's returned, we can be literal with each other, unlike when we were young but that was only a little ago, I even almost remember it.

A rusty nail can be two years old. Two years without even a hello on a birthday card that overstays its welcome until conditions change for the worse. At least I brought a song for us to sleep on even if I never waited for a reply you didn't have to carry that monkey up the river. Now that I stole your verse from the secondhand store I'm frankly quite upset with you for not a lot of reasons but still we knew the tree didn't have to burn quite so crisply in the middle of three, didn't we? Shame on us. Shame floats like a brick held down by the balloon I tentatively anchored my arms on with your green pen. Let it sit uncomfortably with them while I ascend down the stairs with with my basket of worries, freshly hatched by the corner. Sharp, she whispered for hours while somewhere I laughed and the parade passed us through skin, kinda clammy but not alltogether unpleasant. Sometime. Smile at me through the crack in the door, the dim is there for a purpose of power attentive.

Close it.

-

The boundaries are not clear. Let's start at 73. And then. Pause, pause, pause like a line of elephants rounding the corner of Regret and Laughter rings through the crown of my head. Back up a little if you want to find out where it'll all end up I'm pretty sure somebody planned for all this ugliness at some pointed edge. I'm sick with fever at the messages of need I threw out just to see what would catch when you're dropped from that high perch simultaneously with the enforced bottom, who hits fully first? Anybody hear read from the red chipped particulars, we might need you but nobody can be sure yet. Eyedealize the relative because deadlines are rising and the vigilance would've paid off if I had enough rules to scatter around the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment